Uni-ram Combo 656 Solvent Gun Cleaner & Recycler - UNI-656
- Automatic cleaning and manual cleaning with both a flow-through brush for the outside of the guns and a wash nozzle for the inside
- Hose Cleaning: Hose is flushed with Wash Solvent, Air, Clean Solvent and Air again, all in less than 60 seconds
- Level Gauge for Clean Solvent Pail indicates time to recycle
- Durable, rust free, stainless construction for years of service
- Recycles 5 US Gal in about 4 hours
- Faster cook time with hardened aluminum tank
- Continue to clean spray guns while solvent is recycling
- Complete with corrosive resistant pails
- 240V input solvent recycler
- Large wash tank - 20" W x 17" D x 15" H
- Requires minimum of 85 PSI, 2 CFM of clean dry air. Pressure regulator is built in.
- Pump for automatic wash: 4″ dual diaphragm pump with unique shuttle valve for long life, output is 3.7 gal/min (14 L/min).
- Pump for brush: 2″ dual diaphragm pump with unique shuttle valve for long life, output is 1.9 gal/min (7 L/min).
- Cleans solvent borne paint from the following types of spray guns: gravity, siphon, pressure and cleans pots.
Ships via truck freight. Forklift required at time of delivery, liftgate service is available for an additional charge.