SATAjet X 5500 PHASER™ Paint Gun
The revolutionary SATA X-nozzle system is now also available for the top model "PHASER" with nozzle sizes ranging from 1.2 to 1.4 for HVLP and 1.2 / 1.3 for RP, both with "I" as well as "O" fan pattern options. The elegant SATAjet X 5500 PHASER combines a unique design with the suitability for daily use in the paint shop. Depending on the material, the work methods as well as the climatic conditions, painters now have the option to choose between controlled or fast application, regardless whether relying on the HVLP or RP technology.
- The SATAjet X 5500 featuring the new X-nozzle system now defines a new application standard for the future. The concept of this nozzle system is easy and straightforward to understand: Both proven application technologies – HVLP and RP – remain available, but now each of them offer the additional choice between "I" and "O"-nozzle sets.
- "I"-nozzles produce a parallel spray fan pattern with a minimal dry zone and a drier center which is ideal for painters preferring a reduced application speed and maximum application control during the painting process.
- Film build per coat in comparison to an "O"-nozzle of the same size is slightly reduced.
- "O"-nozzles have an oval-shaped spray fan pattern with a larger dry zone and a wet core to accommodate increased application speed at the expense of slightly less application control during the painting process.
- Film build per coat in comparison to an "I"-nozzle is slightly higher.