SATA®filter 524®L | Inline Single-stage sintered filter - SAT1101641
SATA filter 500 series – Flow-optimized cyclone separator
The flow-optimized cyclone separator (defined position), that ensures a constant and uniform air flow as well as an uninterrupted air rotation over a longer distance, minimizes the pressure drop in the system resulting in a notably enhanced separation of particles.
- Sintered filter: 5 µm (microns)
- Air flow at 6 bar (87psi): 3,800 Nl/min (135cfm)
- Ambient temperature: 120 °C (240 ° F)
- Maintenance-free sealing elements
- Line connection optionally left or right
- For pipeline installation
- Flow-optimized cyclone separator with enhanced particle separation efficiency (approx. 10%) of particles > 5 µm (microns)
- CCS color coding of filter housing and filter cartridges for safe maintenance.
- Air inlet: G 1/2" female thread
- Gun cleaning equipment
- prefilter in compressed air circuit