Polyvance Nitrocell Nitrogen Generator - URE6066
Polyvance's Nitrocell Nitrogen Generator is a leap forward in production of nitrogen for plastic welding. The Nitrocell utilizes state-of-the-art, proprietary membrane separation technology to separate compressed air into two streams; one is 97%-99%+ pure nitrogen, the other is a mixture of oxygen, carbon dioxide, water and other gases.
The nitrogen stream is channeled into the plastic welder to be used for welding thermoplastics. The remaining gasses are vented to the atmosphere.
A three-stage filtering system ensures only clean air reaches the nitrogen membrane. A magnetic access door makes checking the filter condition quick and easy. The Nitrocell generator only requires filter replacement when contamination occurs, or annually with daily use.
The Nitrocell generator is a valuable addition to any hot air welding system that uses compressed air or nitrogen. With the Nitrocell, you will never need to buy nitrogen and you will also never run out of nitrogen because the Nitrocell continously produces it. With no moving parts or electronics, the Nitrocell is also one of the simplest and most reliable nitrogen generators in existence.
- Converts 105 PSI of compressed air into a continuous 20 LPM supply of 97%+ pure nitrogen
- No electrical or moving parts to fail
- Low maintenance costs
- Easy to install and maintain
- Heavy gauge powder-coated steel housing to protect critical components
- One year warranty. (Warranty void if membrane contaminated with oil, water, or other contaminants, or if membrane has suffered other physical damage.)
- Clean, dry, and oil free compressed air supply
- Hot air or nitrogen welder requiring compressed air to operate
- A welding cart with a back height of 35” and a bottle tray 10.5" x 10.5" minimum