Polyvance 8003 NITRO-FUZER Nitrogen Plastic Welder, Analog, Single Gas, w/Generator & Cart - URE8003
The 8003 Nitro-Fuzer® nitrogen plastic welding system combines a simplified analog nitrogen welder with a traditional airless plastic welder. By combining these welders into one package, it allows you to make nitrogen welds economically to virtually any automotive plastic.
This Nitro-Fuzer® includes a nitrogen generator for continuous nitrogen without the hassle of changing a nitrogen bottle. Using nitrogen gas to weld plastic creates superior strength bonds by eliminating oxidation while the plastic is heated. Eliminating the compressed air source allows the welder to run on nitrogen 100% of the time and eliminates the need to switch back and forth from air to nitrogen.
In order to reduce the cost of the 8003, the welder, cart, and generator will be shipped in three separate boxes. The welder and generator are fully assembled and ready to go, but the cart will have to be assembled. We have detailed instructions in the box, as well as a video, to help you assemble the cart. The Welding Cart Assembly instructions, Setup and Use video, and Quick-Start Guide can be found below. The 8003 is packaged with one welding rod organizer case filled with a selection of welding rods, a hand seamer, and aluminum tape. It is covered by a two-year "bumper-to-bumper" warranty covering all parts except the heating elements and misuse.
- Analog flow gauge for repeatability
- Automatic low-flow safety switch
- Precision flow control
- Compact, easy-to-handle welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue
- Quick-change hose and handle assembly.
- Integrated airless welder to allow for repair of thermoset PUR
- Easily replaceable heating elements
- Heavy-duty, made-in-USA enclosure for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty welding cart (assembly required)
- Nitrogen generator for continuous nitrogen