Polyvance 8002 NITRO-FUZER Nitrogen Plastic Welder, Analog, Dual Gas, With Cart - URE8002
The 8002 Nitro-Fuzer® plastic welding system combines a simplified analog nitrogen welder with a traditional airless plastic welder. By combining these welders into one package, it allows you to make nitrogen welds economically to virtually any automotive plastic.
This Nitro-Fuzer® is designed to be used with compressed air and a nitrogen bottle to make the strongest possible welds. If you want continuous nitrogen without the hassle of changing the nitrogen tank, consider getting the 8003 or 8203 welders as they have nitrogen generators.
In order to reduce the cost of the 8002, the welder and cart will be shipped in two separate boxes. The welder is fully assembled and ready to go, but the cart will have to be assembled.
- Manual air-to-nitrogen switching
- Flow gauge for repeatability
- Automatic low-flow safety switch
- Precision flow control
- Compact, easy-to-handle welding torch gets into tight spots with no user fatigue
- Quick-change hose and handle assembly.
- Integrated airless welder control to allow for repair of thermoset PUR
- Easily replaceable heating elements
- Heavy-duty, made-in-USA enclosure for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty welding cart (assembly required)
- Speed: Complete repairs in a fraction of the time of 2-part adhesives. Weld 4 to 6 inches per minute, then immediately finish, prime, and paint. No waiting for adhesives to cure.
- Versatility: Do repairs that are not possible with adhesives. Mounting tabs (thick or thin), grille bars, high-stress areas, flexible tabs, and fender liners. Not just for automobile plastics.
- Cost Savings: An average 6 inch repair costs less than $2.00 when welded. With a 2-part adhesive, you pay more than that just for the mixing tip! The total cost of the same size adhesive repair can be over $40.00!