Ingersoll-Rand Super Duty 1/2-Inch Pneumatic Impact Wrench w/2" ext. - IRC231-HA-2
This model incorporates all features of the IR231HA, with the addition of a 2 inch extended anvil for use with flip sockets, making it a superior tool for tire changing. This model redefines the standards set by the classic IR231 model, with an enhanced Twin Hammer impact mechanism for more power, and in-handle exhaust to direct air away from the operator and the work area.
- 590 ft-lb of maximum torque in reverse
- Working Torque Range: 25-350 ft lb
- Free Speed: 8,000 RPM
- 2" Extended Anvil
- Length: 9.1 in
- Average Air Consumption: 22 cfm
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 94/105
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4"
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- 6.1 lbs
- Features an adjustable power regulator
- 2-Piece construction