Ingersoll-Rand Heavy Duty Angle Die Grinder - IRC302-B
For ultimate performance, the IRT302B Air Angle Die Grinder is the perfect choice. This powerful angle die grinder features a composite grip for superior ergonomics and comfort, and can be used in various applications including porting, weld breaking, de-burring, polishing and grinding.
- Powerful motor delivers 0.33 HP (0.25 kW) and 20,000 rpm free speed.
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life.
- Built-in lubricating wick increases angle gear life.
- Lightweight, durable, ergonomic composite housing protects tool from cold air and offers greater operator comfort.
- Integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up.
- Rear exhaust directs air away from the operator. Piped-away exhaust kit optional.
- Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches.