Ingersoll-Rand Heavy Duty Air Reciprocating Saw - IRC429
The 429 air reciprocating saw is a versatile air saw designed for all types of cutting tasks, including intricate shapes and light radius curves in various materials.
- These saws contain a unique system that prevents accidental throttle operation by utilizing a spring-loaded latch that resets each time the lever is released.
- With an inline configuration, these saws allow for easier access in tight spaces, so even the toughest jobs can get done.
- With a guide that increases blade life, you can count on this tool to last.
- Comes with six high-speed steel cutting blades and two hex wrenches.
- Cut on flat and curved surfaces
- Durable, long-life tool
- Performance Rating: Heavy Duty
- Strokes Per Minute: 10,000