Ingersoll-Rand 3/8" Reversible Air Drill - Keyless Chuck - IRC7802-RAKC
Keyless Chuck for fast and easy bit changes. Use this economical, high quality 3/8" drill for all your general purpose drilling, honing, reaming, and hole sawing. With its reversible 1/2 hp motor, you can also drive and remove screws, including backing out tight screws without a struggle. Reversible motor with a quick reverse lever. Variable speed throttle for starting holes easily. Handles smoothly, a lightweight, compact drill.
- Free Speed: 2,000 rpm
- Chuck Size: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Rated Power: .5 hp (.38 kW)
- Net Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg)
- Overall Length: 6.4" (163 mm)
- Avg. Air Consumption: 4 cfm
- Air Consumption @ load: 26 cfm
- Sound (pressure/power): 84/105.8 dBA
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8" (10 mm)