Dent Fix Self-Piercing Riveter 10Ton DF-SPR70
The New Dent Fix Self-Piercing Riveter 10T DF-SPR70 is part of most OEM recommended methods for joining aluminum panels together. The cold forming technique requires no heat and no pre-drilled holes. The user can manually adjust the actuator speed as well as rivet pressure according to the metal used in order to avoid panel distortion. Dent Fix's Self-Piercing Riveter is a reliable tool for riveting aluminum panels (up to 6.5mm) together with high dynamic strength. The pressure and speed controls increases accuracy and enable the rivets to be inserted without panel distortion. A pressure gauge on the unit illustrates current pressure amount for controlled operation.
Automatic air powered riveter designed to perform common riveting tasks in modern collision facilities including self-piercing rivets and standard flow form rivets.
FEATURE & BENEFITS:
• 10 TONS - High pressure SPR capable of handling heavy duty installs.
• PRESSURE CONTROL - Adjustable dial with an easy to read gauge for ultimate control.
• ARM SWIVELS 360˚- C-Arm swings around into multiple positions for maximum access flexibility.
• ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Comfortable operation and stability.
• MAGNETIC DIE- Makes rivet positioning effortless and simple.
Kit includes matrices (3mm SPR, 5mm SPR, Extracting, Flow Form, 6.5mm Hole Punch), 2 matrix keys, center punch, strap, HR2 arm, a sample box of a variety of steel punch rivets, and carrying case. One Year Warranty.
MAX PRESSURE: 10 Tons
BODY WEIGHT: 8.8 lbs
ARM WEIGHT: 6.6 lbs
CYCLE TIME: 4 Seconds
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM: Closed
SPR DIE SETS: 3.3mm & 5.3mm
EXTRACTION DIE SET: Yes
FLOW FORM DIE SET: Yes
CENTER PUNCH: One
***Financing Available Pending Credit Approval***