Chicago Pneumatic Super Duty Air Ratchet 1/4" - CP826
Exceptional durability with an advanced head design that virtually eliminates slippage.
Urethane grip for comfort and control. Extended length - designed for greater reach in confined areas. Faster rundown with 250 rpms. Excellent for under-dashboard work, small engine repair and body shops.
- Square drive: 1/4"
- Working torque Range: 5-15 ft.lbs
- Max torque: 15 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 250 rpm
- Net weight: 1.13 lb
- Length: 8"
- Average air consumption: 3.5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 14 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 3/8" / 10 mm
- Sound pressure: 91 db(A)