Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Air Hammer - CP7150
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7150 Heavy Duty Air Hammer is a powerful hammer that works well for bolt and rivet shearing, bushing driving and overall front end work. The long piston in this air hammer allows more force per blow. This hammer is considered the most powerful hammer in its class. The fast action of the hammer allows you to get the job done very fast, and the hammer is capable of withstanding rugged use.
- Blows per minute: 2,300
- Cold rivet capacity: 1/4" (6.4mm)
- Bore: 3/4" (19mm)
- Stroke: 3.5" (89mm)
- Chisel rivet set shank: 0.401" (10.2mm)
- Shank: Round
- Net weight: 4.2 lb (1.9 kg)
- Length: 8.9" (225mm)
- Average air consumption: 6.25 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 25 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25"
- Min. hose size: 3/8" (10mm)
- Sound DBA pressure: 100 db(A)