Chicago Pneumatic 3/8" Impact Wrench (General Duty) - CP721
The Chicago Pneumatic CP721 features a rocking dog clutch for smooth operation and extreme durability. Energy efficient motor for maximum performance. Great tool for small engine repair, bench work and transmissions.
- Actual air consumption: 10 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4"
- Average air consumption: 2 1/2 cfm
- Blows per minute: 1620
- Free speed: 11000 rpm
- Handle type: Pistol
- Length: 5.75"
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 75 ft.lbs
- Min. hose size: 3/8"
- Net weight: 2.6 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 28.8 ft.lb/lb
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Sound Power: 98 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 87 db(A)
- Square drive: 3/8"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 5 - 50 ft.lbs