Allegro Industries EZ Air Saran™ Healthcare PAPR System 9933-S
The Allegro Industries EZ Air Powered Air Purifying Saran-coated Tyvek® Hooded Respirator is a complete particulate system intended for industrial and healthcare workers where combined respiratory, eye, and face protection are required. It includes a motorized, Lithium-ion battery-operated system that provides a constant supply of fresh, filtered air over the user’s face. At an APF level of 25, it creates an optimal protective pressure inside the respirator hood keeping away harmful particulates. This complete PAPR assembly is also extremely lightweight weighing just under 4 pounds total! Recommended applications are facility maintenance and healthcare facilities. NIOSH APPROVED (TC-21C-PH03).
Complete PAPR assembly includes a Saran-coated Tyvek® Hood, breathing tube, blower, battery, waist belt, charger, flow tester, and HEPA filter.
- Fully disposable
- Poly-coated DuPont Tyvek® or Saran™-coated Tyvek® with bonded/taped seams
- Splash-resistant hood and bib
- Generous size is ideal for workers with beards, glasses, and goggles
- Air channel design delivers air inside hood across the breathing zone with minimal lens fogging
- Disposable one-piece
- Absorbent head band
- Adjustable hook and loop attaches to hood to secure in place
- Easily inserted inside the hood downtube sleeve and into the air pocket inside of the hood to direct the air
- up and over the user’s head. This allows for the air to be dispersed across the lens to prevent fogging and
- reducing CO2 build up inside the hood.
- Placement of breathing tube inside the downtube sleeve of the hood reduces decontamination time.
- Quick bayonet style hose connecter easily connects the hood to the PAPR Blower.
- Single filter design
- Fast and easy installation and removal
- NIOSH Approved HEPA Filter (42 CFR, Part 84)
- Filters 99.97% of particulates larger than 0.3 microns.
- Rugged, lightweight ABS (blower, filter, and battery weight combined: 2.62 lbs.)
- Low profile, off the hip design or back (4” with waist belt)
- Low noise level at a quiet 65 dB
- Easy access to Power Button, 8 speed control for increasing/decreasing airflow and battery condition display
- Audible, visual and vibration alarms for low battery, low flow and missing filter
CAUTION: operating altitude approximately sea level up to 4,000 ft (1,220 m)
- 7.4V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Operates up to 17 hours (minimum speed), 9 hours (maximum speed) on a full charge
- 4-6 hour recharge time and can be recharged up to 500 cycles (on or off the blower)
- Impact-proof ABS housing
- Easily installed and removed with locking tab
- 110-240V AC, 50-60 Hz smart charger
- LED indicators let user know when the unit is charging, complete or an error has occurred
- International kit available (removable plug)
- Large heavy-duty belt clips, easy to attach while wearing gloves
- Ergonomic easily adjusting belt straps for ease of donning
- Double pull straps for even distribution when tightening
- Fire retardant outside material