Allegro Industries Breathing Air Blower 9815-EF
The Allegro Industries Breathing Air Blower is a portable, lightweight, fresh air supply system which provides comfortable and safe breathing air for industrial users who
require an OSHA compliant fresh air supply system while maximizing productivity. While Allegro's Breathing Air Blower improves the worker’s safety and comfort, it also helps reduce their frequency and duration of breaks on the job. This self-contained, low maintenance unit includes a removable and washable filter and is contained in a rugged roto-molded plastic housing for longer lasting durability.
- 120V, 60 Hz
- CFM output regulated by panel mounted speed control
- Exterior manifold to allow for the use of multi-air lines (single/double)
- Roto-molded, rugged double wall housing
- Unit is self-contained and requires little maintenance (exception of removable, washable filter)
- Contributing factors to the output temperature include, but are not limited to: length of the hose, ambient temperature, and outside temperature where the hose is placed. Also, please remember that a small temperature difference of 3° F to 10° F (2° C to 6° C) is very significant when the air is blowing directly onto the user’s face and into breathing passages.
- Does NOT add heat to the breathing air
- Low meter is included to verify NIOSH flow setting for mask & hoods
WARNING: PN 9815-EF Breathing Air Blower must be placed in clean, Grade “D” breathable air (as specified by 29 CFR 1910).