3M™ Perfect-It™ Random Orbital Polisher 21mm - 3M/34101
- Experience no more swirls, holograms, or burn-through with the 3M™ Random Orbital Polisher and finishing system; and achieve a consistent high-gloss finish on a variety paints and clear coats.
- The circular and oscillating motion of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Random Orbital Polisher eliminates the dreaded swirl marks common with traditional rotary tools.
- Paired with the specially designed 3M™ Perfect-It™ Random Orbital Pads, Compound and Polish, you can expect a consistent high-quality finish on any job big or small
- Trigger button with a progressive speed and locking function
- Adjustable speed from 3000-5200 OPM (for 15 mm). 3000-4500 OPM (for 21 mm).
- Well balanced and easy to operate with one hand
- User-friendly, comfortable handle design
Designed to eliminate the dreaded swirl marks common with traditional rotary tools
The combined circular and oscillating motion of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Random Orbital Polisher paired with our specially-designed pads, compound and polish, you can expect a consistent high-quality finish on any job big or small.
A system designed to work together with the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Random Orbital System Family (compound, polish and pads)
*Pads/compound/polish not included
Technicians should have no more fear of swirls, burn through, or other pitfalls common with traditional rotary buffing systems.
- Application: Finishing, Polishing, Spot Defect Repair
- For Maximum Pad Diameter: (Imperial) 6 in
- For Maximum Pad Diameter: (Metric) 150 mm
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Industries: Aerospace, AOEM, Automotive, Marine, Paint Preparation
- Max RPM: 4200, 5000
- Motor HP: (W) .67 (500)
- Orbit Diameter: 0.591 in or 0.827 in
- Orbit Diameter: (Metric) 15 mm or 21 mm
- Plug Type: A
- Power Source: Electric
- Product Type: Polisher
- TDS Required: Yes
- Voltage: 120 V