Polyvance 8202 NITRO-FUZER Nitrogen Plastic Welder, Digital, Dual Gas, w/Cart - URE8202
Polyvance's 8202 Nitro-Fuzer® plastic welding system combines new innovations with the proven features that have made Polyvance welders the industry's most popular for over a decade. It comes with everything you need to get productive right away doing the fastest, strongest plastic repairs on virtually any type of plastic. Welding with nitrogen gas creates the strongest welds possible because it eliminates oxidation of the plastic during the welding process.
The 8202 Nitro-Fuzer® welder combines hot air and nitrogen welding capabilities for maximum versatility. This welder features digital encoders to precisely control the temperature of the nitrogen and airless welders. It also automatically switches from air to nitrogen when the torch is removed from the holster and automatically switches back to air when the torch is placed back into the holster. Precision regulators combined with a flow gauge gives you the ultimate control over how much gas is used in the welding process. A pressure sensor shuts off the power to the heating element if the nitrogen pressure drops below a safe level, reducing the likelihood of accidentally overheating the element.
The system is shipped completely assembled and requires only a few minutes to set up before use. The Setup and Use video and Quick-Start Guide can be found below. The 8202 is packaged with three welding rod organizer cases filled with a large selection of welding rods, a hand seamer, and aluminum tape. It is covered by a two-year "bumper-to-bumper" warranty covering all parts except the heating elements and misuse.
- Make stronger repairs than with any other method.
- Profit from repairing plastic rather than replacing it.
- Make more profit by welding rather than using two-part adhesives.
- Repair tabs, mounting holes, and slots that are impossible to repair with two-part adhesives.
- Strength: Make repairs that are stronger than any two-part epoxy or hot air weld. Plastics are melted together with no oxidation to form the strongest possible plastic weld.
- Speed: Complete repairs in a fraction of the time of two-part epoxies. Typical welding speeds are 4 inches (10 cm) to 6 inches (15 cm) per minute. No waiting for cure time. Cool with water, then sand, prime, and paint.
- Versatility: Do repairs that are not possible with two-part epoxies: Mounting tabs (thick or thin), grille bars, high-stress areas, flexible tabs, and fender liners. Plus, it's not just for automobile plastics. It can be used on ATVs, boats, motorcycles, appliances, toys, etc.
- Cost Savings: An average 6 inch (15 cm) repair costs less than $2.00. You pay that much just for the mixing tips when using two-part adhesives. The same adhesive repair can cost over $30.00!