Chicago Pneumatic Air Reciprocating Saw - CP7900
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7900 is a compact and lightweight air saw for all general cutting. Ideal tool for periodic usage. Ergonomic design and robust housing. Adjustable guard guide & 3/8" (10 mm) stroke length. Includes: (1) each 18T, 28T, 32T replacement blades.
- Stroke Length: 3/8"
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Air Consumption: 156 l/mn (5-1/2 cfm)
- Strokes Per Minute: 10000
- Average Air Consumption CFM (l/min): 0.6 l/s/1.4 cfm
- Material: Composite
- Air Hose Size: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Model: CP7900
- Sound Pressure, db(A): 93 db(A)
- Strokes Length: 10 mm/3/8"
- Weight: 0.59 kg/1.3 lb